US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

JFK Jr flew N529JK on Tuesday 9-20-2022. Lots of comms and his initials too 👍😎👍

9-20 : can be seen as 9-11
9-20-2022 : can be seen as 9-8 = 17 = Q
7:24pm : can be seen as 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. All the time being vigilant. Can also be seen as 13. The 13 evil bloodline families that think they posess and run the world.
9:08pm : can be seen as 17 = Q
44min : can be seen as breaking the 8.
Lot more possibilities.
Skywriting his initials JFK Jr 🙌🙌👍👍
lot of images …

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Que ???
🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

ReBirth of a New Nation . 🤷‍♀️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

That would explain a lot. You are pretty flaky at times buddy lol jkjk

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I just 😲 visited the civil war battleground there! That's Fredericksburg (Named for Frederick, Prince of Wales, son of King George II) in VIRGINIA, MARY (!!!) Washington (!!!) lived there, the plane drew Mary with a child!!!😲 The Rappahannock river crosses the Atlantic Seaboard fall line and then gives birth to ocean. Hello GEORGE!!! And a county next to it is called Prince William!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

YES! It reminded me right away of a popular tattoo

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

oh thats interesting

Revelation 12 sign

That seems to echo a Sky Event that happened on September 23, 2017, VK.

https://www.vaticanobservatory.org/sacred-space-astronomy/biblical-signs-sky-september-23-2017/

Was it a representation of this?

Revelation 12
12 [a]And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 she was with child and she cried out in her pangs of birth, in anguish for delivery. 3 And another portent appeared in heaven; behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems upon his heads. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bear a child, that he might devour her child when she brought it forth; 5 she brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne…

Translation:
God wins.

Ready to birth - WATER is about to break!

Birth about to happen!!
Baby turns before birth! 🙂🙃

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That was actually my first thought but I saw the Virgin with the Baby Jesus, right side up.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Saw that as well and if you look sideways it looks like an ocean wave. 😇

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

someone posted the image upside down, yeah💙

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

upside down > flip vibes 👀

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Good call.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You Your Families Safe Promise 340
And The Moon Shall Not Give Her Light 340
America Resonating At A High Frequency 340
Returning Power To The People 340
Not Everything Was As It Appeared 340
Criminality Disguised As A Religion 340
Jesus Is The True Messiah Period 340

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Mother+carrying+child+upside+down

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/13/2017 23:24:30
>>92291 (=23 - see Q post 23 image)
You are learning.
News unlocks map.
Future proves past.
Not everything can be stated 1:1.
Q
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%23340

just about to give birth?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

with fuzzy slippers on.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts