JFK Jr flew N529JK on Tuesday 9-20-2022. Lots of comms and his initials too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

9-20 : can be seen as 9-11
9-20-2022 : can be seen as 9-8 = 17 = Q
7:24pm : can be seen as 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. All the time being vigilant. Can also be seen as 13. The 13 evil bloodline families that think they posess and run the world.
9:08pm : can be seen as 17 = Q
44min : can be seen as breaking the 8.
Lot more possibilities.
Skywriting his initials JFK Jr ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
lot of images โ€ฆ

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Awesome!

Iโ€™m a healer a creatorโ€ฆ Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with โ€œsolutions that donโ€™t cost the earthโ€

Q post

144 ( Flight time)

No Coincidences here

It is

ON TIME

All I see is a pilot doing a couple of practice steep turns and returning to the field to do some pattern work and retain currency with practice landings.

The figure 8's often seen are common training maneuvers to keep a pilot's skills fresh.

I understand anons wanting to see meaningful codes in these flights but there are completely mundane reasons for these patterns.

Sorry.

Jesus is my Savior ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Trump is my President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Fix2020orBust๐Ÿ’ฅ #SaveAmerica๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Savethechildrenโค๏ธ

We sure could use some John Kennedy Jr showing up about right nowโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Happy to see my work circulating.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Hard to wait for him to come forward.

(2) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

I just ๐Ÿ˜ฒ visited the civil war battleground there! That's Fredericksburg (Named for Frederick, Prince of Wales, son of King George II) in VIRGINIA, MARY (!!!) Washington (!!!) lived there, the plane drew Mary with a child!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ The Rappahannock river crosses the Atlantic Seaboard fall line and then gives birth to ocean. Hello GEORGE!!!

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

Clearly one of the owners out practicing left turns

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Coast Guard Petty Officer, Todd Burgun.
Todd Burgun= 756 in Eng Gematria=18
18= R ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

+ Flight time = 144

and ./sync :)

https://anonup.com/thread/10364355

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Mother carrying child upside down.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Iโ€™m a healer a creatorโ€ฆ Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with โ€œsolutions that donโ€™t cost the earthโ€

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Que ???
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

(20) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

More detail re JFK Jrโ€™s flight on Tuesday 9-20-2022 flying N529JK.

Note he circles โ€œPatriot Parkโ€ and he also circles Hwy 17. 17 = Q

What R the odds??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Lots of images โ€ฆ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(6) Show this thread