@VincentKennedy
How cool is thos idea in my country

A restaurant in Denham Springs has a wall with prepaid tickets for people that are hungry but can’t afford food, are homeless, etc. They just grab a ticket with a meal they would like that a previous customer paid for. A new take on “pay it forward”. I just love this so much and wanted to pass it along to maybe inspire some business owners that follow may start this trend

The restaurant is Papis Mexican Cuisine !

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

AWESOME !!! 👍

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Love this. God Bless you for sharing and for doing this.💞💓🙏

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thanks I will call and donate today. Don't for the DC Citizen Journalist,. You can VENMO him.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

This is just the best idea ever!

Thats a great idea. Happy to see there's good people out there.

super proud of my hometown for loving people.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

This is awesome!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Love Love Love this...❤️ This is what Nesara/Gesara is all about... Oh this makes me so happy!!!#GodWins

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Still not convinced that Gesara Nesara is a good thing. On that fence for sure. In my experience, anything worth having is worth working for.

(1) Show this thread

👍Wow. Such an amazing act of kindness, much needed these days. Spread the word!

Amazing ❤️🙌

That is amazing. I wish more restaurants would offer that.
I have done what I could many times, and have paid for meals, given money, and on a stormy winter night, paid for a motel room.
I wish I could do this all the time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

I am sure you have done your bit to help the best you can. Feel good about yourself for your kindness . This is what helping humanity is all about! 🕊🦋☺️🦋🕊

(1) Show this thread