I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

@VincentKennedy
How cool is thos idea in my country

A restaurant in Denham Springs has a wall with prepaid tickets for people that are hungry but can’t afford food, are homeless, etc. They just grab a ticket with a meal they would like that a previous customer paid for. A new take on “pay it forward”. I just love this so much and wanted to pass it along to maybe inspire some business owners that follow may start this trend

The restaurant is Papis Mexican Cuisine !

Love Love Love this...❤️ This is what Nesara/Gesara is all about... Oh this makes me so happy!!!#GodWins

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Still not convinced that Gesara Nesara is a good thing. On that fence for sure. In my experience, anything worth having is worth working for.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Wait and see... It's ok to be skeptical, after all we've been brainwashed into thinking there would never be enough money no matter how hard you work, you owe the Gov, you owe taxes, you owe for other counties, Red Cross, Goodwill, etc are corrupt as are most charities asking for your money to help, Farmaide, We are the children, etc... think of how much of our money went to them & Haiti and how HRC and the evil Cabal kept all that money, never helped the people and stole their children, as only one example, well thats about to change (already has but for all to see), Its time... and#GodWins

(1) Show this thread