God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I fasted 4 days approx a month ago and didn't feel hungry, not even once. I felt good and strong. I will do another one soon. Congrats Patriot.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks! 4 days, well done, that's impressive! I feel great, like I got a tune up. 😊 Going to do this every couple of months from now on in addition to daily intermittent fasting.

I tried this once many many years ago and I was dizzy on the first day, but I am eating better and drinking less, so that may make the difference. Yes, it feels like a tune-up.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it