Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

When we were young, growth was "uncomfortable" because of this. We aged and became seasoned, and now should address confrontations or challenges as merely more growth. My grandfather, Ret. Sr. Chief U.S.N. 1963 after being in service since WWII, always taught me to calm down, look at the whole problem, and find the solution.
~
People in panic react and that is not an actual thought process so has HUGE failure risks, they see the very space/moment they are in while panicked and never gain sight of where it came from or how it is creating the panic live time to see it's course, and try to run/flee either physically or emotionally instead of quickly eliminating the problem right off the bat in a panic.
~
We're not children anymore though so stand up and take charge of your life again...watch what's going on in Iran for inspiration. I am NOT saying revolt. I'm saying STAND UP! My struggles were in law, SO I ROLLED UP MY SLEEVES AND SPENT 2 YEARS LEARNING THE LAW! Guess what? I won~😉

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

actual footage of my wifey being truggered by me ..

Makes perfect Sense! 🙏🏼

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love thru them, and grow.
THANK YOU
LOVE

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I Love This! It gives me a whole new perspective. I will honor my triggers and be grateful if any pop up!

mind/pineal gland
heart/heart
stomach/gut/soul

there are 600 billion nerve endings in the stomach
we say “guy feeling” “ hit me in the gut” etc

triggers are when we are operating in three diffrent areas

when we are no longer “triggered” we have become “one”: mind heart soul

i say: “the only emotion worth a shit is love” all the others keep you seperated spiritually or off “center”

love is from the “heart”
the heart holds wisdom
loving everything sends wisdom to the mind
heart/mind connection in meditation on “triggers “
define and learn in meditation

this article is pretty good👇

https://wellcomecollection.org/articles/YCKBWRIAACUAYfeU

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

LOVE it is our Armor
LOVE

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

When my sister pushes my buttons I will tell myself
"This is my therapy session, look inward"
Easier said than done but I will honesty try!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

those who’ve done “inner work” “shadow work” go through this process. question everything, about yourself. this was a mind control program. we were never taught how to pull the fuse on all these planted triggers/mines within. so they built up in numbers, like a mine field. normaly only taking one small thing to set them off. many of these were planted over the last few years into the entire population by DS and media. notice how all media will say the same “key words”. this triggers everyones emotions negatively. you can diffuse these. these will be what cause the general public to go into complete meltdown soon. words, phrases, faces, colors, objects, sounds, subject matters. find yours and diffuse them. once they no longer affect you, then you will know, if you have an emotional reaction, that the source its outside of you.. frequency weapon, etc.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Lol, yep that triggering works both ways
I used to get triggered alot ... did alot of work when triggered, painful process...sometimes repeat of same trigger😫😖

I also came to realize I am a triggerer to people! I had to learn how/why this was happening as at first it was more painful than being triggered by someone else! It seemed when I triggered someone, their stuff flowed to me & settled in my heart, like a big ole cork just daming up my energy flow! I realized what was happening, (too long a story on energy blocks) that I could transpose that energy & filter it & release it! TBH, I don’t like triggering ppl, but if I in some way can help their process, than I might just learn to be trigger happy😀

Not sure if I should forward this one to wifey…might trigger 🤣

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

This is really GOOD!

Im triggered now because it wont load on my cheap azz phone! 😭

Meaningful post, thank you! This explains a lot.

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

I want to heart this several times! Ever since I was a teenager, which was a long time ago, I would recognize what I called the “ping “and follow the breadcrumb trail back to what pinged me so that I could fix it. I never blamed the situation that pinged me but rather recognize that it was allowing me to find those hidden places that otherwise I would never know existed. this is been the key to my healing for years and years and years.

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

I want to heart this several times! Ever since I was a teenager, which was a long time ago, I would recognize what I called the “ping “and follow the breadcrumb trail back to what pinged me so that I could fix it. I never blamed the situation that pinged me but rather recognize that it was allowing me to find those hidden places that otherwise I would never know existed. this is been the key to my healing for years and years and years.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Really! That puffy white cloud drifting off the east is the top of my head & what little brains I had.

This explains yesterday 100%.

Now I have to figure out how to react to the God forsaken medical community. Honestly, between the patients masked & the poor employees masked it looked like 2 classes of slaves. I actually felt as sorry for one group as the other.

I need a human sized frequency bell.
I want to live in it.