Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots.

The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

I’m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@VincentKennedy Vincent I know you will be very bizzy in 2023 part of the big plan but i know you will never leave us your part of us and we are part of you will pop in to say hi once in awhile and i know you will be checking on us to that we are still doing what we always do loving each other . LU Vincent 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

VK - you are needed - well past 2023

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀👂✍️

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

That 2023 talk makes me sad. I know we are ready for this to be over and the other side of this is beautiful BUT if we lose AU and our family (you VK), certainly a void will be left. This place lives on an island in the middle of my heart. Nothing can ever replace it 🥰🥰

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

we will be moved over to next safe house so to speak 😊🎂❤️

(1) Show this thread

I chose a knock at the door instead of a phone call.
Not sure why, but I'm sticking with it.
This journey has been an honor to share with you fine Patriots, and I am excited about the future we are going to build together.
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA

Made me think of this, VK. 😏
If today is the 23rd, what is the year again?

🔥 🔥 🔥

'this account ends 2023' - VK, sorta cuz i don't remember the exact post

😂😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Reminds me of this scene in Idiocracy lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I won't lie VK, Imma miss you tremendously. You my fam now💖 you vibe in my frequency👊 thanQ for the time you spent with us and helped us to grow, we can never repay you for what you have done for our souls. I will never be the same as I was 5 years ago, and I find so much joy and peace in that part. I will always be thankful that I chose to stand with such amazing souls. Love ya!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Agreed it brings tears to my eyes❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Well written!!
First thing I do in the morning...go to AU and see how everyone is doing.
VK has definitely played a very big part in that and still does.

(2) Show this thread

Booo but you've told us all along.

+ you still planning on sending out those scheduled posts in 2022?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i’ve been wondering if and when those are coming! Anxious to see them, but double edge blade there, sad too.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😂@kimrunner@VincentCrypt46

I can't even get mad at myself anymore when I leave simple damn YouTube reply comments! These are always "off-the-cuff" too; it's exhausting.🙄🤕😁

Me: "Mary Beth Jacob (yes that is 3 Biblical names, again, irony), don't, don't even glance at the comment section. No, don't read them - MB, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! Ah gurl, you did it! 😲Why?"🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've accepted this is my life for the past 17 years, it's who I am, I've had to embrace my inner Rain Man. 😅

(11) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sassface🙄 Don't be iritating my vibe Sir!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

NO NO NO NO NO.....and I mean NO, you can't leave, we have an Island to build!!!😉💞

But.... wr don’t want you to go anywhere in 2023, please stay! 🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

WE get it right this time. 🙏

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😔

Which calendar though?

Which calendar though?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Jack Riley to his Publication

WATCH THE WATER, THE UNIVERSAL LIQUID LIGHT WATERS OF CREATION, THE AGE OF AQARIOUS, THE WOMAN WITH THE ALABASTER JAR AT PENTECOST

THIRTEEN DAYS ADDED TO SEPTEMBER 29th is 11:11 which is a Gateway Number based on the Vesica Pisces which is the First Movement of Creation as Represented by the Six Day Genesis Pattern of the SACRED GEOMETRY OF QUANTUM LIGHT

(1) Show this thread

lol

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We know how this ends.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

God speed.

(9) Show this thread

Stolen election in 2020 as we say down south, let's wrap this shit UP. AT THE GITMO< fk that this year, then that year, and all secret org pos everywhere.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Maybe by 2023 we will know their real identities lol

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

.75 Kardashev reached, eh? 😉

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sneak preview :)

lol like yall are leaving us

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

🤣😂 that movie

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

my wife says that to me everyday. 😂

(2) Show this thread