The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

I’m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Stahhhp! 😜

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Thank you DoqHolliday - we LOVE you and of course VK.
I interacted w/ quite a bit via Twitter before being axed same day as DJT. This has been ONE crazy ride. Honestly - thank you for ALL you've done and shared with us.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Don't scare us like that lol

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ€”πŸ€” I just realized thats what Q said also!!

Doq send me a song u like when you get a chance please.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwwna-Gx7Mc
heres one i like

Limp Bizkit - Welcome Home Sanitarium (Metallica Cover) [M.T.V. Icon 2003] *AAC Remastered - YouTube

O YouTube nΓ£o monetizarΓ‘ este canal. Se vocΓͺ gostou deste vΓ­deo e quer ver mais como ele, por favor, apoie.Cash App seu apoio para o Limp Bizkit Brasil PayPa...

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

omg-My heart just dropped.... Doq!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. GodπŸ™Family❀️CountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Don’t fookin scare me, DOQ!!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Thank fook you are joking mate.. Not that funny either i might add lol

whew

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

You had me going for a minute 😱🀣

Dang...you had me....

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i have abandonment issues you know

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

β™₯️πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ€—β€πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

πŸ˜‰You wouldnt REALLY be gone....if you revealed yourself as someone else!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

that wasnt nice doc here have a cookies made you laugh πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

duuuuude, cmon dude.
Happy FRIDAY!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am your huckleberry

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

7 dots again?
starlink???

the "Seven Sisters" and Messier 45, the object derives its English name from Greek legend. The Pleiades are the seven daughters of the Titan god Atlas and the ocean nymph Pleione. πŸ€”

yes FRIDAY!πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Ž
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TewCPi92ro

ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY, SUNDAY! GO MUFASA! - YouTube

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Official Page for Cousinskeether Download New Mufasa Ring Tone Now!https:...

You had me going for a minite! 😱🀣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

You had me going for a minite! 😱🀣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

OMG. Palpatations started. Don't do that!!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

🀣🀣🀣

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

it's Saturday here πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
maybe I'm from the future lol

In response Red Edge to her Publication

how are we doing tomorrow??? πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

You are a BRAT!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ’ž

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Happy FRIDAY :)

Decode of Doq's post ...

Q64
Nov 02, 2017 7:31:24 PM EDT
Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

Here is the wayback machine link to the deleted tweet for
Q4127
https://web.archive.org/web/20200510212023/https://twitter.com/DocRock1007/status/1258104281942589440
Worth remembering.
[note: they all read from a teleprompter - who controls the message?]
Q

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

sync

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

And miss out on Anon Islands? πŸ€ͺ