Humbly asking for prayers.

4 years ago today my daughter was murdered.

Unfortunately, I am far from alone. Roughly 200 mothers every day begin their lifetime journey of grief.

It doesn't have to be this way.

As we stand at the precipice, let's pray that all this grief is transmuted into justice, and those who are responsible are held to account.

Stand with me today in prayer, share far and wide, so my baby (barely 18) daughter's death is not in vain.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/12/23/fentanyl-now-biggest-killer-americans-18-45-years-old/

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

We learned about four to six weeks ago that my husbands cousin's son died of a Fentanyl O.D. This was a big deal but he had other major issues that had gone on in his life about six months before. I met this young man and his father and mother when I was quite young but now I understand what my responsibility is regarding him. This is God driven from his parents.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

I am so very sorry for your loss. What is happening is pure evil. Issues or not, no young person would die from this if it hadn't been allowed to flow freely here for the last decade. I will put your family in my prayers Cyndi. I will fight this until my last breath.🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏Praying for Justice for those who have been taken from their families.🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I am so sorry❤️ Prayers and hugs to you. May God protect ALL our children andridthis Evil 🙏

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I can’t even imagine.
We need justice now, Lord.
Enough is enough.
Prayer sent, Patriot 🙏❤️

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Grateful for the prayers. Justice will come. They don't even see us. We are everywhere and will roll over them with righteous thunder. I think they thought the "storm" was coming from another direction. They are wrong. They won't know what hit them!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

prayers up 👆 🙏💜🙏
May you find comfort & peace. we love you and your daughter. Remember
fren 🐸 death is an illusion
She is right there with you now 🙏💜🙏 She is Love 💯💜💛💜

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

😭🙏🙏🙏

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I have two daughters one is 19 and one is 18. I can’t even imagine what you have went through and comtinue to go through. I am so sorry and my heart and soul aches for you as one mom to another. Sending so much love to you and may justice be served! Love you! ❤️

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Thank you sister! It has caused the Armor of God to be forged tight around me, and filled me with righteous anger the devil never expected he would come up against. An army of grieving people will sweep over those spreading this evil, like an unstoppable tsunami. It will be glorious.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏My heart goes out to you, Stacey. Am keeping you in my prayers, and also pray that this evil and it's perpetrators get stopped and justice prevails. Sending hugs and love...🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😭
As Xi says...QUICK TRIAL.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

this almost took my oldest daughter and eventually did get her boyfriend. the most evil thing on the planet and it is targeting our children.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏 Praying for your peace. Fentanyl killed my son also.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I am so terribly sorry for your loss! Thank you for praying for my peace, as I really need that more than anything. I am so full of anger that sometimes it feels like I am going to explode. Every day when I hear another family is thrust into this never nightmare it breaks my heart again and again. God Bless ya sister, and may God bring justice for us moms.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

Praying for you and your Grandson. Jesus keep a watchful eye over Laurie's grandson. Keep him safe during his trials and lead him to the place he needs to be to receive your grace and healing. In Jesus name I pray.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for you and your family!
🙏🏻☝️

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

It's tragic. Fentanyl took my daughter's childhood friend's life. We all reached out to this poor girl. The clutches of the drug won.

❤️🙏🏻

Sending prayers!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My heart is holding yours😭💞my 10 month beautiful grandson died from (I believe the vax) many years ago. Now that we know more, all his sudden decline is lining up with the poisons😭His mother, my daughter has never been the same. She's been on Zoloft for years now and I'm concerned about the effects. She has fully rejected me now and took all the jabs😭despite me talking with her and sending the facts. I pray and send my love to her everyday💞

Now, I pray for you and the other mothers grieving for their lost children. Sending love and hugs 💞🤗

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. Along with the pain of having to deal with death, having to watch your baby be slowing destroyed by it is heartbreaking! I understand. I too will never be the same. But, by the grace of God, I dug out of the despair and was flung fully onto the battlefield full of rage and intent on justice for every family suffering under these manmade horrors. Thank you so much for the generosity of prayer for me. Grateful!

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying that God frees us of all evil. Much love and hugs to you and gbwy

🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏😤
To U And ALL Family's , May U Find The Strength and Peace Tha Only The Father Can Bring.

🙏