The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Let's never loose focus why we are all here

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response STL Anon to his Publication

thank you for sharing 😭 so powerful ~ how can we stand aside, allowing any more suffering, their pain must end~these crimes should never happen against one more child
Please dear Lord, protect the children against these Demons~ the end of sacrifice ~ I pray in the name of Jesus Christ
πŸ™πŸ»Amen

Absolutely, Diana, xxx I pray for all our children, they are all our responsibility. Glad to have found you here, you were missed. πŸ˜‰

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

much love & blessings to you AlesandraπŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’ž
I absolutely have felt down losing contact with our Beautiful & Amazing Patriot Family~ we shine brightest together
[Their] need for separating us all just reaffirms how supernatural we are together~ God's Light ~ Our light together floods out the Demons & Roaches of [their] darkness
#FamilyIsEverything#darktolight

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Alexandra~ ugh my typos, sorry Angel
Alexandra is one of my favourite names too🌸

(1) Show this thread