The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Let's never loose focus why we are all here

thank you for sharing 😭 so powerful ~ how can we stand aside, allowing any more suffering, their pain must end~these crimes should never happen against one more child
Please dear Lord, protect the children against these Demons~ the end of sacrifice ~ I pray in the name of Jesus Christ
πŸ™πŸ»Amen

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Amen, sister πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ•Š

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

He has akways known. Its Love! God Bless you, Michael!β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ•Š

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Yes Michael knew. There were quite a few who knew & wanted to disclose - they lost their lives. The time is now, it all stops & pray this never happens to our Precious Kids again. Everyone of them deserves to be loved & matter.

(3) Show this thread

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.ComπŸ’–JFK.JR πŸ’–I LOVE Q.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

Amen!πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

thank you's also go to you and the world patriots who are are choosing to be in this war, so thank you, we need all that we can have to save the children and humanity πŸ’ͺ❀️

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response STL Anon to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Absolutely, Diana, xxx I pray for all our children, they are all our responsibility. Glad to have found you here, you were missed. πŸ˜‰

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

much love & blessings to you AlesandraπŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’ž
I absolutely have felt down losing contact with our Beautiful & Amazing Patriot Family~ we shine brightest together
[Their] need for separating us all just reaffirms how supernatural we are together~ God's Light ~ Our light together floods out the Demons & Roaches of [their] darkness
#FamilyIsEverything#darktolight

(1) Show this thread

oui πŸ™