Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Never, ever. The Children being subjected to abuse, pain & death is the driving force for our collective deliberate involvement. Praying everyday for all Children to be rescued, helped & loved. Hope this all will be behind us very soon. Once we have our real President in charge. In the meantime our Military are doing an amazing job. We all appreciate them for their incredible job of rescue. That includes much work. Thank You to every Patriot Soldier in the fight. We love you all. Many Blessings

Truth seeker...warrior.....Angel in armor

The man looks like Steven Cobert to me. :(

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

thank you for sharing 😭 so powerful ~ how can we stand aside, allowing any more suffering, their pain must end~these crimes should never happen against one more child
Please dear Lord, protect the children against these Demons~ the end of sacrifice ~ I pray in the name of Jesus Christ
🙏🏻Amen

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Amen, sister 🙏🏼♥️🕊

(6) Show this thread

The little boy, painted up as a Harlequin, kept saying 'STOP! PLEASE STOP!' 😩😩😩

🙏🏻🙏🏻🥺😢. Save our children. Save our Future. 💕