MY MIND IS BLOWN. MY FEED POPPED UP AN ODD PICTURE OF#Trump NEXT TO MJ FROM 6 MOS AGO, CAPTIONED THE BEST IS YET TO COME.πŸ‘€#tbiytc I β™₯️ MICHAEL JACKSON. HIS DEATH ROCKED MY WORLD. SO I CLICKED IT...

HERE WE GO...πŸ‡πŸ•³οΈ WE'RE BEING PRIMED FOR THE BIG REVEAL. THE VIDEO SHOWED MICHAEL IN VARIOUS DISGUISES SO HE COULD GO SEE A MOVIE. SHOWED HIS BURN ACCIDENT. INTRODUCED US TO DAVE DAVE A BURN VICTIM MICHAEL BEFRIENDED OR? HE DID AN INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING 2018 DIED LATER THAT YEAR. MJ QLUES POP UP IN SCOTTY MAR10 VIDS, HIGHER UPS, ETC.
HE'S ALIVE. THIS! πŸ‘‡& HIS VOICE!😲

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Prince could be his sister Tyker as well

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response James Cooper to his Publication

Sure...πŸ™„Here we go. Putting the integrity back in healthcare, huh? Lose the mask. Dr. Fauci went through how ineffective they were in March 2020. These particles are so small, there's no way a mask can protect you. It's more mental reassurance than anything. Even better, he wrote his thesis on the real cause of deaths from the Spanish Flu... Bacterial infections from contaminated masks!

I see you writing about the New World. That's a globalist agenda. We're NOT going that way. If you're truly an activist, then you're about the People & the Truth, which is far more complex than a simple lie.

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Saw this vid thought it was him--Burns were worse than orig stated IMHO watchin the pep fire vid. Recently saw a vid coroner van supposed MJ inside (reporters following)--pulled up opened back door and MJ or a look-a-like ran in. IDFK anymore--whats real? Is real real?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Real? Normal? What does that mean anymore? It's like Propaganda for children.

This weird thing happens to me when I hear something or see something that speaks to me on some level I can't comprehend. The hair on my arms will stand up and I'll get goosebumps. it affects me at a SOUL level. When I saw this, I knew he was still alive. I believe it.

The timing of his death was bizarre. So many things didn't add up. Turns out his doctor wasn't even a cardiologist. He had help from Bahrain. He had money. He wanted so much to be FREE. I believe he's alive. That's real to me. I feel you man! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❀️ President Trump

I've been hearing a MJ song nearly everyday for at least two weeks on the radio in my car or at the gym! Been hearing more Prince too.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

So did you watch 1/2 time super bowl? Was that MJ in a mask? Pepsi with fire works just like what burned MJ in 1984. The singer wore the same clothing as did MJ in the Pepsi Commercial. Black gloves instead of white. The dancers formed a Q. I tought it was interesting.

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Had the same thoughts ... Even said it out loud to my husband ... Lately ive had MJ on my mind ... Cant wait to hear the truth and his story ...

(1) Show this thread

LINK TO THE WHOLE VIDEO. EXCELLENT WATCH! WOW. HE WORE ELABORATE DISGUISES THAT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE AN OLD HEAVY MAN. SHOWING US ANYONE COULD BE BEHIND THESE MASKS WHICH WAS PART OF THE SHOW...🀯
https://youtu.be/wL38onKv-6w

Quite a 1/2 time wasn't it..... my guess is it's him.

(1) Show this thread