TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MY MIND IS BLOWN. MY FEED POPPED UP AN ODD PICTURE OF#Trump NEXT TO MJ FROM 6 MOS AGO, CAPTIONED THE BEST IS YET TO COME.πŸ‘€#tbiytc I β™₯️ MICHAEL JACKSON. HIS DEATH ROCKED MY WORLD. SO I CLICKED IT...

HERE WE GO...πŸ‡πŸ•³οΈ WE'RE BEING PRIMED FOR THE BIG REVEAL. THE VIDEO SHOWED MICHAEL IN VARIOUS DISGUISES SO HE COULD GO SEE A MOVIE. SHOWED HIS BURN ACCIDENT. INTRODUCED US TO DAVE DAVE A BURN VICTIM MICHAEL BEFRIENDED OR? HE DID AN INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING 2018 DIED LATER THAT YEAR. MJ QLUES POP UP IN SCOTTY MAR10 VIDS, HIGHER UPS, ETC.
HE'S ALIVE. THIS! πŸ‘‡& HIS VOICE!😲

Only people mentioned by @s1mpletruths in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response James Cooper to his Publication

Sure...πŸ™„Here we go. Putting the integrity back in healthcare, huh? Lose the mask. Dr. Fauci went through how ineffective they were in March 2020. These particles are so small, there's no way a mask can protect you. It's more mental reassurance than anything. Even better, he wrote his thesis on the real cause of deaths from the Spanish Flu... Bacterial infections from contaminated masks!

I see you writing about the New World. That's a globalist agenda. We're NOT going that way. If you're truly an activist, then you're about the People & the Truth, which is far more complex than a simple lie.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

it's a joke tin-foil mask

(1) Show this thread