TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MY MIND IS BLOWN. MY FEED POPPED UP AN ODD PICTURE OF#Trump NEXT TO MJ FROM 6 MOS AGO, CAPTIONED THE BEST IS YET TO COME.πŸ‘€#tbiytc I β™₯️ MICHAEL JACKSON. HIS DEATH ROCKED MY WORLD. SO I CLICKED IT...

HERE WE GO...πŸ‡πŸ•³οΈ WE'RE BEING PRIMED FOR THE BIG REVEAL. THE VIDEO SHOWED MICHAEL IN VARIOUS DISGUISES SO HE COULD GO SEE A MOVIE. SHOWED HIS BURN ACCIDENT. INTRODUCED US TO DAVE DAVE A BURN VICTIM MICHAEL BEFRIENDED OR? HE DID AN INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING 2018 DIED LATER THAT YEAR. MJ QLUES POP UP IN SCOTTY MAR10 VIDS, HIGHER UPS, ETC.
HE'S ALIVE. THIS! πŸ‘‡& HIS VOICE!😲

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

So did you watch 1/2 time super bowl? Was that MJ in a mask? Pepsi with fire works just like what burned MJ in 1984. The singer wore the same clothing as did MJ in the Pepsi Commercial. Black gloves instead of white. The dancers formed a Q. I tought it was interesting.

Had the same thoughts ... Even said it out loud to my husband ... Lately ive had MJ on my mind ... Cant wait to hear the truth and his story ...

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CindyLouWho in this post can reply

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication

I am with you on that one.

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

... and I'd like it to be him telling his story πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread