The Truth About Hydrogen Peroxide! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Good stuff! Use it as:
Wound cleansing
Mouthwash
Diluted 50/50 with saline and use in mist inhaler to relieve congestion
Dilute with water in spray bottle and use as antibacterial
Apply to a pimple
πŸ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I use the same one and dare I say I have even enjoyed a teaspoon of it here and there. This is food grade and this company also has toothpaste, mouthwash and all kinds of goodies with safe ways to use them.

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

pimple, what does it do…?

(2) Show this thread

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

I'm glad someone is using this site. It has a lot of useful information. Some information was taken off of it. It use to have more.

(1) Show this thread

"The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide"

http://whale.to/a/williams1.html