Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

jason q literally denounced Jesus..he has an antichrist spirit. fook jason!!!!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

No he did not. I’ve listened to all his updates on many channels. But, feel free to post the details of what/when you think this happened.

He HAS said, what we’ve been told about Jesus is incorrect (like everything else). Christ is the name of an office/order, ergo, Jesus of the Christ. Did you know Trump’s (possibly adoptive) father, Fred, has the middle name of Christ?

And, the image people think is a likeness of Jesus is that of Cesaer Borgia.

Jason Q has illuminated all of this.

IT WAS ONE OF THE INTERVIEWS HE DID WITH SCREW BIG GOV. HE LITERALLY SAID THE BIBLE IS GARBAGE, FEEL FREE TO GO FIND IT...THEN HE REPLIED TO ME ON RUMBLE AND STARTED FOLLOWING ME, HE IS A CREEP. IMHO~ HE HAS SAID THAT JESUS WAS JULIUS CEASAR AKA J.C.

COMPLETE BULLSHYT

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I tend to agree with him (perhaps not as descriptively). 🙂

The bible is a very manipulated document (as is our history books).

I knew this in highschool in the 80s and have a family bible that is quite old and there are many differences. Caused me to question the history of it; but, there is still good direction to get out of it, and have done bible studies anyhow.

He discovered/found the Queen/Crown owns the publishing rights, and we know there are possibly 711 books missing (which he surmises is the mocking they are doing with 7/11 stores).

But, thx to him, I’m researching Book of Enoch, Book of Q and am looking forward to reading the others we’ve been kept from.

I comprehend (I don’t say “understand” anymore🙂) your distaste at how he described his opinion.

I think his J.C theory is thin, but possible (given how “they” F with everything) but also concur that there is more to “Jesus” than we’ve been led to believe (e.g., have seen that his name wasn’t Jesus). All mindblowing and worth keeping an open mind on. More to dig on!

Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it