Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Fryday 🤔

Just want the American Dream for my family.

done in 30

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’m sorry. These paid tours and shows are total bull💩. They acomplish nothing except creating a side show while taking your ticket money. Jesus travelled around to the people spreading the truth for free. Some people are still half asleep.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Did you even read my post? They offer free tickets.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏We are planning another event in Nashville as well October 25th that is if we haven't hit the wall yet!🙏

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

(1) Show this thread

love love love lewis hermes and jason q!!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻✨❤️🌈🇺🇸💯🐸