Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good Morning Johnny!

Good Morning to you! That was one of my favorite songs back in the day. Have a awesome day!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

They’re like, s’up? 🤣

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Good morning, Johnny!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God morgen,afternoon and evening 🍊☕

Its a good day to be a duck

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

literally was thinking this while out for a smoke this rainy morning, good day to be a duck, first post I come to see was ducks lol

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Good morning Johnny! Have a absolutely wonderful day. I Love you all the way to JESUS!! 💜🙏💜

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼
Love it 🤣😂
They’ll pinch the crap out of you too! I guess its one of their kung fu moves! I know I run!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Hi Johnny!🙋🏻‍♀️

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Good Morning Brother! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻