#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Makes sense considering the slow down in time and moving pole. That giant packing some gravity.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought gravity was bs, but then again, I have no clue...is it?

I never really grasped the no gravity theory. Something keeping us grounded. Have something explaining how you see it?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"relative density"

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Fantastic find ♥️ thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Gravity & Anti-Gravity
https://youtu.be/vYplcQ_J5rs

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Only my opinion;
In the beginning was the WORD (energy, sound), and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. But, before the WORD was the thought, the idea, the intention. A frequency, a vibration, a wave? An electrical(3) wave meets a magnetic(6) wave? As the two waves cross over each other there is an arc, a spark (9). All things are possible. Everything has and electrical charge, either negative (3), positive(6), or neutral(9). Prayer is this, Think of what you want, or need(3), know in your heart your need will be fulfilled(6), receive what you need, and be grateful. Prayer answered(9). Energy, Frequency, Vibration.
Opposites attract.
Buoyancy and density, lighter than air, or heavier than air explains away gravity.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

I LOVE your perspective here 🙌♥️ thank you for sharing! Amazing.

(1) Show this thread

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Ever watch a bumble bee? It's body is WAY too big for its wings, but it flies! You don't need to grasp, trust God's plan!! Bumble bees doesn't know about gravity, and neither do we.....fully! IMO

electric universe... it would be impossible for gravity to hold the moon in orbit

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Same. I think its some sort of magnetic force or electrical current that keeps us grounded. just a feeling though :)

no, but you do :)

well,it makes sense to me that gravity and magnetism are different. If both poles are magnetic, then had a thought that is where the 'pull' comes from...how does this play into the earth's magnetic field? Have also seen lately that we may have both Magnetic North/South Poles & Geographic North/South Poles...thinking magnetic is what moves while geographic stays...again no clue

plus, almost everything we've been taught is not the truth, so there's also that!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Gravity doesn't exist. It's a made up force to explain how everything sticks to a round ball spinning in space at 1000 mph. That's why they call it a theory. Although even if it was real, it still wouldn't explain everything because there would be so many contradictions of the laws of physics. For instance, if gravity was so strong that it kept the seas and oceans glued to the surface of Earth, then how is a butterfly able to float.? That kind of force would smash the butterfly to smithereens. Or for that matter, how would we be able to walk, or even stand up, with that kind of downward pressure. Gravity would also have to be a stronger force than a vacuum. It's the only way to explain how a vacuum can suck a boiled egg through a soda bottle top one tenth its size, but not strong enough to rip the atmosphere from the Earth.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Gravity or not, can you explain how this fits into a firmament please. Ie, Are the ‘planets’ on their own parth in the waters above and actaully get closer to our realm and cause shifts?