#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Makes sense considering the slow down in time and moving pole. That giant packing some gravity.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought gravity was bs, but then again, I have no clue...is it?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I never really grasped the no gravity theory. Something keeping us grounded. Have something explaining how you see it?

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only my opinion;
In the beginning was the WORD (energy, sound), and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. But, before the WORD was the thought, the idea, the intention. A frequency, a vibration, a wave? An electrical(3) wave meets a magnetic(6) wave? As the two waves cross over each other there is an arc, a spark (9). All things are possible. Everything has and electrical charge, either negative (3), positive(6), or neutral(9). Prayer is this, Think of what you want, or need(3), know in your heart your need will be fulfilled(6), receive what you need, and be grateful. Prayer answered(9). Energy, Frequency, Vibration.
Opposites attract.
Buoyancy and density, lighter than air, or heavier than air explains away gravity.

I LOVE your perspective here 🙌♥️ thank you for sharing! Amazing.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 《Casey》 ☆☆☆, click on at the bottom under it