#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Makes sense considering the slow down in time and moving pole. That giant packing some gravity.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought gravity was bs, but then again, I have no clue...is it?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I never really grasped the no gravity theory. Something keeping us grounded. Have something explaining how you see it?

no, but you do :)

well,it makes sense to me that gravity and magnetism are different. If both poles are magnetic, then had a thought that is where the 'pull' comes from...how does this play into the earth's magnetic field? Have also seen lately that we may have both Magnetic North/South Poles & Geographic North/South Poles...thinking magnetic is what moves while geographic stays...again no clue

plus, almost everything we've been taught is not the truth, so there's also that!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Gravity doesn't exist. It's a made up force to explain how everything sticks to a round ball spinning in space at 1000 mph. That's why they call it a theory. Although even if it was real, it still wouldn't explain everything because there would be so many contradictions of the laws of physics. For instance, if gravity was so strong that it kept the seas and oceans glued to the surface of Earth, then how is a butterfly able to float.? That kind of force would smash the butterfly to smithereens. Or for that matter, how would we be able to walk, or even stand up, with that kind of downward pressure. Gravity would also have to be a stronger force than a vacuum. It's the only way to explain how a vacuum can suck a boiled egg through a soda bottle top one tenth its size, but not strong enough to rip the atmosphere from the Earth.