I just wanted to say thank you! After I posted a minute later I was just going to delete the post. I am thankful I did not! It was amazing getting on AU this morning only to see so many of you liking, sharing, praying and offering up good advice. I have researched and looked into many of your solutions. Not only that but I think others have benefited from some of your suggestions as well. I truly appreciate it! There are no words to describe how much it has meant to me and my son.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Period.
🙏

WWG1WGA Hugs

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes like someone opening arms, and you get to crawl in for a hug♥️

#FamilyIsEverything
is the most powerful 3 words in the movement 🙌

multiple meaning exist ✍️

for today…”WE” are just like family ❤️

🥰

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Did you know the word church in Hebrew means Family.... We are becoming a Church through a Great Awakening.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

(2) Show this thread

🙏 Amen 🙏 Was just telling my husband how I love AnonUp. The love and support on here is like no other! #wwg1wga

WWG1WGA
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Thank you for leading the way VK.
#wwg1wga

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen and alleluia.🙏💕