I just wanted to say thank you! After I posted a minute later I was just going to delete the post. I am thankful I did not! It was amazing getting on AU this morning only to see so many of you liking, sharing, praying and offering up good advice. I have researched and looked into many of your solutions. Not only that but I think others have benefited from some of your suggestions as well. I truly appreciate it! There are no words to describe how much it has meant to me and my son.

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Praying for you and your family! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

God bless you and your family 🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Recently my son was unwell, I was organising to take him to the hospital (Im sure you understand the ordeal that is for our Autistic kids) and I posted here for thoughts and prayers for him, within 10 minutes of posting his fever broke and he had turned the corner and we didnt need to go to hospital.

This place is family you can rely on, learn from and grow with.

💚 💚 💚

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

So relieved for you both🙏🏼❤️ prayer is so very powerful 🙏🏼

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Our Almighty Father is AMAZING!! Glad he is feeling better!! Much ❤️ love to you ALL Patriot!!

(5) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Ur a doll Chonita...im glad u didnt delete it too. At some point the answers will be given and we wont have to wonder whats best.
Lift ur head up high and lift ur spirits even higher and KNOW that love and prayer is plentiful for those of us in need here! Ive seen it. Jesus loves u and ur mom is right beside Him. Take that in Faith, with u today!!! 🤍🏁🤍

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

When in doubt, post it! Chances are, many of us on here can relate and benefit

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

💖🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💜✨💜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless you and your son!

I am so amazed by the love & support we all have for each other on AU & I think it is good to share individual struggles as others maybe going through the same thing but don’t want to post for whatever reason. Much love to you and your son. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Family is everything...we got you. WWG1WGA🙏💜

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😊😊

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Family runs deeper than blood.

Bless Up!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We get thru this by supporting each other.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WWG1WGA Hugs

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Period.
🙏

(10) Show this thread