#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fook around and find out type of vibe.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A Bugs Life... Manifesting!! Soon WW, we hope (if this Popo was partnof their Communist Deep State).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

NANA gets pissed off every time I hear the name of this movie.

Years ago before Disney EVER DID animated bugs Nana wrote a little book, about ants life with other creatures. Another about a mouse family rodent mouse. I had the Ant story copywritten before I sent it to Disney to see if they were interested in it.
They rejected it and within about 8 months the VERY FIRST Bugs movie came out.
Before that they had NEVER done anything like it.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you should remake it since disney is bout to get earased from history

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Some of my frens at the time that had read it tried to get me to sue them but I was just a poor Mom raising 2 kids!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i cant wait to see your version!!! We R rewriting history!! have a amazing day Patriot

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it