#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fook around and find out type of vibe.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A Bugs Life... Manifesting!! Soon WW, we hope (if this Popo was partnof their Communist Deep State).

NANA gets pissed off every time I hear the name of this movie.

Years ago before Disney EVER DID animated bugs Nana wrote a little book, about ants life with other creatures. Another about a mouse family rodent mouse. I had the Ant story copywritten before I sent it to Disney to see if they were interested in it.
They rejected it and within about 8 months the VERY FIRST Bugs movie came out.
Before that they had NEVER done anything like it.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We need to Find a Lawyer who will take this THEFT CASE pro-bono!!

This movie was all your Hard Work!! 😡😡😡😳🤬

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nah, Nana has other battles now.
Not that important anymore.
But thanks hun.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I wrote a couple of chldren's books & hand them copy righted but quickly found out that back then you had to know someone to get anything published. It was before Amazon and all this self publish avenues.

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

you should remake it since disney is bout to get earased from history

Some of my frens at the time that had read it tried to get me to sue them but I was just a poor Mom raising 2 kids!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Oh Nana! That is just horrible, but I am not one bit surprised!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Wow, Nana! You were screwed by those criminals. That is one hard lesson to learn! Sorry to hear that.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Could not prove it I guess but it surely was suspicious!

(1) Show this thread