Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Now those people just spawned there

It's Go Time

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A selfless act.🙏

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

As a LEO wife I feel conflicted about liking this video. Initially they were throwing rocks at this officer, provoking him.

Damn it's going down in Iran. Those young men have nothing to loose. Unemployment is at a high at 14.70% and the lowest has been 8% for years. 65% of the population is under 30.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Iran-Huge protest over woman’s death.

The Great Awakening.

[they] gone learn taday

looks strange to me.
i mean watch the whole szene.
who gives the GO now.
looks like a bad movie szene

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Theres no "i" in team work. 👏
Well done lads!!! 🤍🏁🌎

Uriel approves of this message.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Wow! You never know where you might find the most brave people. Kuddos to them for standing up for their rights, even under their dictatorial government!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hold or fold, VK?

Nana is going with "ALL IN"!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Split those aces!

(1) Show this thread

F$&K the system ❗️✊🏼Power to the People/ Humanity👍🏼✊🏼

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

the silent assassin

(2) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

how long before people here, do this?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Makes you think even today who might be behind protests. So, everything that comes out in the MSM and over the social networks, I take with the grain of salt.

https://coldwarstudies.com/2022/01/11/iran-1953-oil-democracy-and-the-cia/

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

A Bugs Life... Manifesting!! Soon WW, we hope (if this Popo was partnof their Communist Deep State).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

NANA gets pissed off every time I hear the name of this movie.

Years ago before Disney EVER DID animated bugs Nana wrote a little book, about ants life with other creatures. Another about a mouse family rodent mouse. I had the Ant story copywritten before I sent it to Disney to see if they were interested in it.
They rejected it and within about 8 months the VERY FIRST Bugs movie came out.
Before that they had NEVER done anything like it.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Sharia street patrol.

Every muslim country has them - not just Iran.

The sharia stret patrol is the direct ancestor of the mafia.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
FOOK AROUND AND FIND OUT

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Maaaannnn, you could have picked a better video source.
Just hearing his voice makes me grind my teeth.

Masses of women were burning their head covers yesterday, most dressed only in shirts that just covered their butts.
They were pissed off big time to be doing that in Iran.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe they remember the Good Ole Days!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

From what I have been watching on twitter, the people have risen & are fighting back big time...40 years of repression is exploding. I have a dear friend of many years who was smuggled out of Iran with her family at the start of the islamic revolution...her father was a politician & they would have been killed if they stayed. Iran is on my bucket list to visit when peace reigns 🙏

t/s 05:51 est
5:51 > 5:6 > 11

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Reminds me of this

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Taking their power back, Power To The People 👊