#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fook around and find out type of vibe.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hold or fold, VK?

Nana is going with "ALL IN"!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Split those aces!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Yep, the first rule of blackjack: always split aces and eights.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Nana would agree but the game I was talking about that they were playing at Camp David was hold em.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yes, but I added that cuz I only play blackjack 🤷😁

I understand love it1
Nana loves to play cards, my frens and I used to watch football and play poker almost every weekend.
Such fun!
In the summer we had a deck that wrapped around 3 sides of the house with one side covered overlooking the lake.
The best of times!
Some very fun years.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I think many of us here have similar memories which is why we fight so hard to keep that way of life

My neighborhood friends and I used to grab a deck of cards, a handful of quarters each, and then sneak off to the clubhouse to play blackjack as often as we could. Of course, our parents knew nothing of it and had to keep it a secret.

Some very fun years indeed.

Now, I only play blackjack when I vacation in Vegas every year. I WILL say that I prefer the 25 cent minimum a lot more from when I was a kid, makes it a lot easier to play for a longer period of time 😁🤑🤣

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

do you really think your parents didn't know????

(1) Show this thread