I gave a talk to a room full of patriots yesterday in Buxton. Only my second public appearance in 5 years. I have a feeling that 2023 is going to require me to show myself a bit more. Who knows, maybe someday I might even show up in America!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Come to Utah!

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

You are most welcome in Australia too. Best Martin

Please do!!

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Don't forget your Belgian neighbours! 😜🤣 It would be an honor to meet you, or other patriots who gave courage to me and so many others when one or the other was struggling again in these trying times. Your beautiful photos that certainly puts a smile on my face time and time again that there is still so much beauty on this beautiful earth. 🙏🏼

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Please notify the American's here first. So we can come see you!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The world deserves to hear from You brother, I pray Gods' Will Be Done in Your Life, be fearless, You can do this brother, its what you do, and why you were born, speak, write, photograph, create in His reflection.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Please do! We would love to have you speak here!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

We would also like to cook for you! One of the amazing things about the USA is that you can find almost any kind of cuisine you like!

(1) Show this thread

Buxton, Derbyshire UK Martin, if so I live in Sheffield, what was your talk on, would be very interesting to attend one of these talks, as the only other believers are my brother & some of his work mates, fed up of living in a conspiracy bubble

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I would love it if you visited myself and my family in Lakeville, Massachusetts.

im there mate ill even help you set up

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

hit me up if/when in Detroit area bro!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well, then Nana has just the event for you in Nashville.
We have a rockin place to have them, just ask Juan.
We would be glad to have you hun.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Congratulations!! We'd love you over the pond.

Random question. I just heard online that there is a run on the banks in the UK. They are limiting how much money you can withdraw weekly. I trust you more than online. Is there any truth to that?

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Not that I notice.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

You are always welcome here 🇺🇸 Martin!
We look forward to the day we can all meet.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

You are always welcome here 🇺🇸 Martin!
We look forward to the day we can all meet.

I would love that! Let me know if you come across the pond, i will be in the front row! I have admired your work all of these years, and it would be an honor to see you in person! Until then, God Bless!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

So proud of you!
Your superpower is a beautiful thing! 🙌🏻

lets get drunk and go look for bigfoot marty

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

I hope so! I’d come see you and give you a big hug! You are one of the first that I started following on Twatter. You speak words that can only come from a pure heart and caring soul.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Come on back over Martin 😊 when you want and can

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I’ll make sure you have all the chocolate you need, Martin. Realizing you treasure your privacy, hearing you speak would be extraordinary. 💕✨

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Let us be the first to know Martin! 👍❤️

👍Well, you will have a place to stay...midwest US!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

If you’re going to make that trip, please visit 🇨🇦 too!

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

The United States would be fortunate to have you come.

Will you be doing any more talks in or near London? would love to attend if you are!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

You would fill arenas here.Looking forward to it.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We’d love to have you!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Do it, Martin!! ... and I hope you come to the Netherlands one day!

Would be honored to hear you speak here in America, Mr Geddes!!