@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I got sidetracked after my computer blew up. No doubt because i was shocking myself with a cattle prod while using the PC. I will pick up on experimenting on myself soon. I have been looking for any moving fibers and have not found anything yet.

Give me some brands or things to test and will look asap.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Those same fibers have been sprayed in the chemtrails. When I lived in S FL, we were sprayed everyday. about 6 years ago started getting itchy raised bumps -- extremely itchy, with volcano like crater. Investigated online. Symptoms of Morgellons. Ordered a USB 500x microscope from eBay, which puts a great big detailed picture on your screen. Black fibers in the lesions. Back to research to find a way to get rid of it. Took food grade diatomaceous Earth internally, washed clothes & linens with Borax, rubbed enzyme cleaner on the lesions, and used neodymium magnets on my skin. Within a month they were gone.

I have scabs that I have had for years from sores that just won't heal and when I scratch they bleed. I need to get back to taking diatomaceous earth. We lived in Vegas where the chemtrails were horrid. I will save this and try to do the protocal. Where do you get enzyme cleanser?

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paradise in this post can reply

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

get some turmeric cream it will clear the skin quickly.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

This is the stuff I got. It's just enzymes, but apparently the fibers hate it. Provides much relief from the itching.

The magnets I used were neodymium -- one bracelet that I wore for a few months, and a couple of separate bar magnets that were about an inch long -- I would place those on my legs while I was sitting at the computer doing research. You have to keep them away from your computer though because they can wipe the hard drive.