@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I got sidetracked after my computer blew up. No doubt because i was shocking myself with a cattle prod while using the PC. I will pick up on experimenting on myself soon. I have been looking for any moving fibers and have not found anything yet.

Give me some brands or things to test and will look asap.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have black specs on my skin with weird tiny bruises around them. Any ideas what it could be? same spot as other past weird happenings on my body. Cant tell if Im expelling something and something is burrowing. but i dont like it. Maybe Im just a wimp.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

Check bedding.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

here is a pic of what a towel soaked in vinegar pulled out of ny skin after we got back from the beach and my stomach was itching crazy but I couldn’t figure out why. Burning and itching. I pulled a black fiber like the one on the q tip in the above out of my belly button. And then this was lon the paper towel. Is that from me or the towel? I then started to develop welts especially at the sites of scars from an abdominal surgery I had several years ago. Thought ocean critters were trying to burrow but turns out maybe these things were being expelled? As for the bedding….will do VK. However I know for a fact many things are coming from our water bc I watched something burrow in my skin as I was in my bathtub during summwr of 2020. Ended up in ER within a month. Passed a chinese liver fluke 2 years later. People need to researxh Schistosomiasis. It’s here.

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

cant believe I’m posting this….but this came out of my skin after the soak. This was the entry site for a surgery I had with the DaVinci machine on my abdomen in 2016 before I knew better. I don’t believe its a coincidence but that is my opinion. Or its from the beach but all my welts were at scar sites. sorry if this is TMI. just want to share my knowledge and help ppl heal. And its not a hair.

I’ve said too much…… 😳

(1) Show this thread