Morning Patriots.

If we truly are now under a Constitutional Republic, the Democrat party is now illegal, for lack of a better term.

This would mean that going forward, any election where Democrats are running for office, it is an illegal or void act.

We have some interesting times ahead trying to navigate all of this.

Or... we are NOT under a Constitutional Republic and life and voting and all the things will play out normally over the coming months.

I guess we will find out.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🇺🇸

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am sorry I am sick to my stomach that they haven't flipped a stolen Election 2020 has never been fully addressed and there still have elections we are either screwed or lost and the devil is coming for us.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I pray I am wrong but all this talk of 2024 or 2022 any of it just hogwash we have our vote and voice stolen it needs to be fixed

(1) Show this thread

:-)

The one and only, #19TH President of the Republic. ❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

This is my hope and prayer but damn its a slippery slope!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

There is most definitely something going on behind the scenes everything so over the top even the most skeptical person can see. Put your trust in God no matter the duration it’s happening. So many moving parts it’s very fascinating how all this came to be. God Bless

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Much Love Many Blessings 💐

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

👊🤩

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well there is Nana' answer right there.
Will just leave it at that.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Also, all the happenings being done during the declared
[National Emergancy] giving Trump/whitehats *superpowers
so to speak...that we have not seen the fruits thereof yet...
is that still active?

Good morning Doq. :)

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I find it very funny that communists call themselves "democrats" nowadays.

[They] try to mendella effect that fact by constantly spewing the word "democracy"

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

OCTOBER WILL TELL

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

and Jesus's love

(1) Show this thread

Be prepared for more than one outcome. This whole 'movie' involves ALL of [them] as actors, trump included. What better way to be deceived with hope of a brighter future under trump for him to then use our trust of him against us and still accomplish a new world order in a slightly nicer way. Better discernment is required at this time. Consider ALL angles, not just the one hoped to be the best. Be prepared for any scenario and the eventual outcome, whichever it is supposed to be, we will still be able to witness that of which we have been waiting for.❤️

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I'm never voting again, so I dont care what they do

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Me Either!

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

like wise and thats what its going to come down to bc no one saving us god bless us

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

NOT
Fiat paper still king.
Fraud.
Taxes still around
Fraud

Good Morning to you Doq 💖💖💖 Its late afternoon here ✨✨✨

We are under the Constitutional Republic.
I believe we won't have midterm elections this November.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Tazz 1776 to her Publication

🙌👊🔥

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Giggity Giggity, Well Allright !!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Option A, please!

We a.r.e. a Constitutional Republic

Demonrats are illegal/unlawful,
fueled with and venting lies and deceit
on the wide road to hades ....

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

🙌🏻😎

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mornin’ Doq 🙏🏼🥰