Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

How about if we all work together to start a class action lawsuit?

https://www.freedomclubusa.com/irs_is_illegal

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

correct! It is a foreign corporation established to collect the debt owed by Americans to the Federal Reserve which is also NOT government agency. You have no standing to file a tax form because you are not a government employee. The entire scam has stolen gazillions from American over the last 100 years.

(1) Show this thread

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

stand for sure, lawsuit i question if they are honest

thats exactly what i asked Lin Wood back in December

Count me in too!

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

count me in!

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

all in!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

all in!

WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙋‍♀️

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

millions will be on board with this. it is going to take a committee to keep it organized!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

so do we fille taxes for 2020 or wait till the deadline with out fingers crossed..lol

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is with ya who will lawyer up?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Awesome! 🙌🏻 Calling all lawyers 🗣

Let's get a class action lawsuit going!

Who will help us?

What is our first target? How about the stolen election? @sidneypowell1

https://www.classaction.org/learn/how-to-start#requirements

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

The Fed is about to end. The IRS is the Fed's collection agency.

End the Fed.

End the IRS.

This movie isn't over yet.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Well..This really awesome movie about saving the World, is costing a lot of money; If there is anything left over after the cost of Global freedom, and every single human on earth were the Plaintiffs; I'm down w/it. Someone call Lin..❤️