Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They have all the info to get the money back to us

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

IRS fooked!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Clairvoyant. Patriot. God always wins in the end! #MAGA #IFBAP

Well, lets just say im not filing this year 😉😊💪🏻🇺🇸

Trump Supporter from Day 1! Always and forever Trumpster! ANONS & Que Rock

🧐I'll have to circle back to you on that one....

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

In response Trumpster Trump to her Publication

🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

What has been stoen from the American people for the last 90 years is going to be returned tenfold.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)
The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.
The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.
The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” Ron Paul (COINCIDENCE??)

Hellmann's real mayo was est. in 1913 as well.

(1) Show this thread

I'm praying somehow, we all get all that money back. Hubby and I both make descent money, pay out the a$$ from our checks and then still owe $7-10K - like WTF?????? Makes me so mad!

AGREE!!!! Wonder this all the time!!! Middle class paying even MORE the last four years as the "good" guys removed all exemptions! WTFFFF....

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

thats what i say

That is what I want to know! Yes Yes-why?!

HWHWFIRS equals 114 or 6, and 33 in gematria.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

The shot heard around the world!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

AND, I haven't paid my property taxes hoping that is a thing of the past, as well

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I really don't think it does exist, but for the normies' sake, we are pretending it does. The monies will be returned somehow, I am sure of that

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

My husband very upset we are getting pennies back. He paid in a lot and we have no more eligable kids to claim. Haven't filed yet and will probably wait.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

We are getting less back this year as well. We have done our taxes...we really like our accountant...good guy! I asked him about the IRS being dismantled he was like no no no lol

(1) Show this thread

I am holding the line until the last possible moment to even file taxes.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I am hoping that there has to be a final calcuation on how much to return to the working class.

Not for long

🇱🇷W W G 1 W G A🇱🇷MERICA🇱🇷

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

patiently waiting for the IRS to be dissolved...

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

most people iknow dont wanna hear it!

(2) Show this thread

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

And why are people still paying federal taxes?

Good Morning Doq, have a blessed day

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Only when the system worldwide is demolished can The Fed collapse ... the Cabal is an Octopus it has tentacles everywhere in all continents & countries ... if you don't dismantle them worldwide ... whatever you do in the USA will only be revived .. Look how quickly Biden has taken to dismantle everying . ... that's how it will always go

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

Especially since I haven't gotten my refund from last year yet. Now they want me to fill out taxes again? For what? Something fun to do? They sure as heck aren't doing their jobs!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

How about if we all work together to start a class action lawsuit?

https://www.freedomclubusa.com/irs_is_illegal

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

(14) Show this thread

A man is only as good as his word! United we stand, Divided we fall.

to send me a 7k bill from something back 15 years ago.

they owe me money!

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Why are people still attending 501c3 churches? Why do they give so happily to them...they know they will get a tax break. Not what the Bible instructs. Not what God would have us do.

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication

Follow the money and every time you will find evil & control..definately not God's idea of a Church

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Keep Buying Silver and they won't! 😎👍

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

not for long!#wwg1wga
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺👇👇
https://youtu.be/aAddZXrnCn0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt