Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We are the Light bearers against the darkness. The darkness cannot overcome the Light.
#GodWinsALWAYS
😇

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Nothing gets me riled anymore. How could we take anything too seriously knowing what we know internally? Keep it simple and enjoy it while it lasts before the climax hits the stage. 🙏✌️❤️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

Actually, what does get me riled is the selective inattention.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

FOOK THOSE PEOPLE🔥 We vibing high😁🎇🎇🎇

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...timing...i SERIOUSLY NEEDED TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW...4:04. THANK YOU💜🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I don't worry..
It is like a prayer for the worst to happen.

Grief. Loss. Regret.
That is what has a hold of me.
I know I must take this pain and transmute it to light.
Knowing and Being are two different things.
Process...

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

BE PERFECT LOVE!

well..kinda hoping for something on the 24th “To Get This Party Started”…so we can finish😌

Like I said, we have a Trump rally on the 23rd! Those high energy vibes will stay with us right through the 24th.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

I ask the Creator to nullify all the energies ever stolen from me
And I pray to the beings of light in the whole universe so that all of that nullified energy can be dissolved into light with me.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

It always feels like that line in Ghostbusters " choose the form of the destructor" - or something to that effect.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

We already know [their] playbook.
Collective#highvibes

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

energy vampiring event...and distractions

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

first responder training.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

worry energy out the door!!! vibes light and airy, imagining♥️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I’m good! chillin’ We got this Anons!! Keep up the positive vibe!! We were chosen to do this! 👊🏻💪🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

They will not get any loosh from me. I'm taking walks, grounding and only focusing on a better world.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I tried to start a professional hide and seek team,
but it didn't work out.

Turns out, good players are hard to find.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

HAKUNA MATATA Shorter Version - YouTube

Identity Project Jingle

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

FEAR (FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL) can only Spread One on One. Monkey See Monkey Do!

But LOVE Spreads EXPONENTIALLY Two People whose Hearts are in Synchronistic Resonance with the Quantum Source Field and One Another Potentially Becomes Four, Eight Sixteen, Thirty Two, SIXTY FOUR.

This is the True Power of what Jesus Told People when he said: "Where Two or Three are Gathered in My Name (i.e. in the Christic Quantum Source Consciousness as Embodied by Living Example) there I AM.

SEE: The 100th Monkey Syndrome and Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenetic Field Theory for Additional Info.

THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE HEART. HEART/MATH INSTITUTE

HOW to Bring the TOROIDAL Energy of Your Individual Heart into Coherent Resonance with the Universal Quantum Source Field as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Vk6ITY5iA&t=16s

Heart Coherence - HeartMath Institute - YouTube

The Heart Series - More info: http://geloofinliefde.nl

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Awwww, and there was me about to stock up on popcorn lol. Wasn't worried, a tad excited perhaps 🤣

🎯

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I’ve been saying that for months now .. they create the 💩💩💩💩show to trap the reactions of the people in 3D … they are feeding off fear because they need it for Portals

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Ya they really know how to push our buttons.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

im not worried they're worried

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Too busy having FUN to worry💖

Played a round of golf with my Uncle, dad, and brother today!! Doesn’t get much better than that!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

ok, got it ✨