"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Truth is most everyone feels this way unkess you actually are in the know. Prayer and belief in God is only way to overcome the stress of it. i humbly ask our Heavenly Father to watch over you and everyone. Give us the extra strength to push through the pain and worry of the things we do not understand and Lord help us to be better where we fall short. Forgive us for our sinful ways i ask in Jesus name Amen.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Klc3 in this post can reply

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Thank you, Kenneth