"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

You have been there for me I am here for you! I know you like music too, this is for you! https://youtu.be/LjF9IqvXDjY

You're Gonna Be Okay (Lyric Video) - Brian & Jenn Johnson | After All These Years - YouTube

Watch the lyric video for "You're Gonna Be OK" from Brian and Jenn Johnson's album "After All These Years." "After All These Years" is a solo album from Bria...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thank You its one of my wifes favorites, I had her come listen with me. God Bless You Sister. 🙏❤️

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I sure hope things look up for you!!🙏🌹🙏 Energies are sure strong, I stumbled a few days ago and totally submitted my Will to God, did my absolute best with the situation and just had no more to give! Well today after many tears and the deepest petitions to God an answer came from a phone call, it’s a long road and has been a long road but niow we have some light to follow. May your light come!🌈 Never give up! Hugs to your wife 🤗

(1) Show this thread