VK emphasized this part of the map on TS.

Who is there?

1/2

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

One of the things I noticed is that there is a place called LIBERIA on that map. Michael Jackson made a song called Liberian Girl. The video to that song stars many celebrities.
Comms possibly???? 🤔

👇👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/f3V-7DEAgdc

Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl (Official Video) - YouTube

“Liberian Girl” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYD“Liberian Girl” is the eighth of nine short films for the...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It looks like the Nazis were there, but I doubt they still are. Is this where those who went into hiding went? Stars discovered?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i spy a nazi symbol, we know they went to antarctica, seems this would fit right into their nefarious plans

I am a Realist, Support my family, god and my country

Thor is from Asgard

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Fixed it ❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

It's Kiki love!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOVE

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Probably George H. W. Bush for all we know?!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The Nazis never left.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Analysis of the 'Orion' map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

Neuschwabenland - Russland gibt geheime KGB-Archive frei - YouTube

2015. Russischer Journalist Nikolai Subbotin analysiert die ihm vorliegenden KGB-Dokumente aus der freigegebenen Mappe "Orion" zu den Aktivitäten der Nazis i...

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Martin Bormann was in charge. No one was allowed to come back.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I wonder how this might relate to the assertion that Hitler sent people to Argentina and Antarctica.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What Nana saw on the other side of the ice wall was humans, giants, and other ETs. Had a vision a couple yrs ago when a "Watcher" took me there.

Same map projected onto Google Earth

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

hmm, so N does not stand for New, or Nazi. What DOES it stand for ?

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

the in out of it all, vortexes possibly pressure tubes

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

what if the swastika symbol isn't what we think it means? what if it has been distorted over the years so we think it is negative/evil?

In response Karen Walker to her Publication

big dipper seasonal rotation looks like this symbol

In response Karen Walker to her Publication

I've been listening to Robert Sepher on you tube and the swastika is on so many artifacts across the world...on churches, currency, even highway signs here in America. it seemed to be a very spiritual and treasured symbol.

(2) Show this thread

Satanic Nazi's!

Nobody. Because it's made up.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

if the germans were the first in antarctica in 1938 (if that was the case), then they have a claim to that land? or am i wrong? that was before the war and i seem to have read something that unpopulated territory belongs to the first to colonize it.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Philipp Anon to his Publication

or you could kill off the locals, then come back a hundred years later and claim the land as unoccupied.
If you take history as written, that's how we got North America.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Stolen Viking Terretory by [them]

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response memes matter to her Publication

I find this to be very factual. in checking my DNA, as a third generation from immigrant German family I was quite astounded in finding that I have quite a bit of Nordic or what people call Viking ancestry in my blood kind of goes hand in hand. very very interesting

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

It reminds me of the Nazis' Neu Schwabenland... the place where the Vril and Haunebu UFOs were built...

NAZIS

i see ufo and nazis.
is this a german map

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

noticed this in the top right corner,
Atlantis off the west coast of Africa.
hmm...

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Probably the place where the Nazis "stayed". I see their sign there. The classic swastika is not in a red border, only the Nazis used it in red.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

4 underwater, 1 on land - Neuschwabenland, Antartica. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSIHbZk_CQ

Neuschwabenland, Antarctica and Operation Highjump - YouTube

While it is widely accepted that the Nazis were defeated with Germany's formal surrender in 1945, this is only partly true. New Swabia (German: Neuschwabenla...

UFO airforce base - UFO stützpunkt luftwaffe

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

lol. That's exactly what I was thinking. Pole shift would change the dynamic of that region

(1) Show this thread

Not too hard to figure that one! 🙌🏻
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰