Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

hands look male

does the way that "she" holds her hands mean something?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Diana!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

LOL

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

💙QUEEN DIANA💙

wouldn't that be a hoot!!

(3) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

You know what’s truly weird about this, on AU just a few days ago popped up the Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council of the UK and they had the video of Prince Charles or supposedly King Charles III struggling to find enough room on his desk during his proclamation ceremony at St James's Palace. (Britain's new monarch needed someone to take a tray of pens away before he could resume signing his documents.) The below video shows Prince William also signing and then cuts the video, but the one that showed on AU had Camilla signing also and I had made a comment on why was she signing and asked if it was legit and the next thing I know is I am blocked, so something truly weird going on for sure!🤔🤔🤔
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2022/sep/10/king-charles-signals-to-aide-to-remove-pens-during-signing-of-oath-video

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Oh my gosh I was able to find the video, completely different than one first posted, we are definitely watching a movie!
https://anonup.com/thread/10256719

In response Stevie King to her Publication

If other video is not accessible because I was blocked go here https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/king-charles-frustrated-with-leaky-pen

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

[it] looks nervous...all close-ups show .S.T.R.E.S.S. 😎

Surprise surprise!
Much enjoyment in future:-)

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Hands and facial structure look like a man.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Camilla never was very feminine looking even when she was younger. But could be an actor. Question is--white hat or black hat?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

well since you asked…i want to know of she and fake jill go to the same hairdresser
they look very similar 😉

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Many speculate she and Jill come from the same clone template. Research Jill's childhood, look for photos of her with her family, school, and family vacations, and try to find whatever you can. In 3 hours I found only one, with her, said siblings, no parents and it looked shopped.

Several news media people said that when they tried to get interviews from her said siblings during Joe's run, they all declined. Why? Jill may have been created and groomed in private to infiltrate Joe's life and become his handler and maybe so was Camilla for Charles. They needed Diana for their moon goddess sacrifice and to get Rothchild's blood into the monarchy. (Diana has it)

The Windsors are not at the tip of the power pyramid. They are tools.. It's plausible.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

looks robotic

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Good catch...definitely a mask line....who is underneath???

This woman looks like she has been rode hard and hung up wet.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

thick jaw and wide neck, is it a woman?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

That looks more like a HE

(2) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Wouldn’t this be hysterical?!?

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I was thinking the samw. 😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😜 it's Jimmy Savile

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response private account to his Publication

In response private account to his Publication

necklace to right shoulder, can see the same skin color difference between the neck and necklace...

(2) Show this thread