Yes where is the plane that took out only the records section of the Pentagon that contained the proof that over 2 trillion $$ were missing from their budget?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

then what happened to the planes that they claim hit the bldg???? where did it go? howd they het rid of it

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

It was a hologram hun, there were no planes.

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

yes, i would like to know where the actual flights/planes ended up. ocean or a marked location? theres no way they hit the buildings but where?✈️✈️✈️✈️????

(2) Show this thread

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

upon inspection, I do believe there was no plane; if there had been a huge plane go through that area the trees would have been cut down. My question is; where is the plane and the people?

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

Even fake CNN saw no plane

In response Inn Wonderland to his Publication

That's because the deep staters shot a missle at the building

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔔👊✨MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump is still my President 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✨✨💥💥America First- great twitter purge 7 X

no plane - justa missle that looked like a small plane

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Surveillance video from a nearby gas station/food mart showed images of what appeared to be a missile. Of course the video was quickly confiscated by the CIA (maybe FBI...it's been about 15 years since I saw the documentary.)

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I saw the video also, was a missile not a plane! I have a friend that swears it was a plane because wings were found lying on the ground? Fake News!! That was the narative!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I remember seeing that.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

What plane?!!!!

Patriot, Father, Husband and pissed off!

Well duh it was Wonder Woman's Plane!

I have been saying this for years

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

Exactly!!!

Dept of Naval Intellegence.., here's the big picture of what happened on that day..,
https://ia800408.us.archive.org/35/items/CollateralDamage911BlackEagleFundTrust/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

Thanks, Nana has been exposing this for a long long time.

(1) Show this thread
In response Michael Catino to his Publication

apparently we are as stupid as they tell us to be.....hopefully the 100th monkey catches on soon

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

And I'm so amazed how 2 planes hit 3 buildings!! 🤔

(3) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Remembering a VVIP private lunch event in Napa two weeks before 911, meeting Ted and Barbara Olsen ... who were clearly crazy about each other.

Later watching his press conference and his reporting of her "last moments" resonated as insincere... trust your instinct!

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Listen to the science. It is absolutely impossible to have happened the was they want us to believe.
Nesara was to be disclosed that day at a presser. the Pentagaon had over 2 trillion missing with records only in that section, they stole the gold out of the towers right under everyones nose. It is impossible for that plane to cut thr the steel beams of the tower. Impossible. Hologram!

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Ted Olson On Barbara Olson's Last Moments On Flighthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppFvUc10nc

(2) Show this thread

The light poles are right in the front of the building so a plane did not bypass them.

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

no plane, we were stupid to believe the news

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

we were stupid to trust them with everything throughout the 1900's to present. Glad we are awake, but SO STINKIN SAD that this was our reality for a whole century!!!

(1) Show this thread

Right here, "a different dimension..."👀👇🏽