Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes where is the plane that took out only the records section of the Pentagon that contained the proof that over 2 trillion $$ were missing from their budget?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Remembering a VVIP private lunch event in Napa two weeks before 911, meeting Ted and Barbara Olsen ... who were clearly crazy about each other.

Later watching his press conference and his reporting of her "last moments" resonated as insincere... trust your instinct!

Only people mentioned by @CattyScatbrat in this post can reply

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response Catty Scatbrat to her Publication

Also.. who is "Lady" Olson... in this Ted talk in 2015... sure looks a lot like the original Barbara Olson doesn't it?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8dgRAfiCI

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

yes, I sense the same.
i watched them, they adored each other (B&T), his public statments lacked genuine grief.

(1) Show this thread

thank you.
Called twice, collect, from the plane
Absurd.
Watch his body language.
No empathy.
No grief.