Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Never thought of that connotation be4 ... it's just a goat to me - many Welsh regiments/batallions use a goat as mascots since a goat led a group to safety and they won the battle 200+ yrs ago. Other regiments use other animals as their mascots (eg Staffordshire regiments use staffordshire dogs as theirs).
Sad to think it's all symbolism of the evil ones - they've turned so much good into bad! We so need to take back our world. 🙏🏻

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I feel sorry for that goat.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

your comment lol

In response New Years Day to her Publication

NUTS even told the insider, super stupid shit. lol NOT gonna win.

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Bapho', you know you are done, by the way ... #GodWins ⭐️⚡️☀️

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Getting there. GOD DOES WIN!!! I will likely always research, hard to stop doing something you have been doing decades.

(1) Show this thread

Duh **ck? Where are his [dah goot's] Nike's ??

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

mishmash of symbolism......we never really noticed
https://t.me/downtherabbitholewegofolks/47287

(1) Show this thread

https://anonup.com/thread/10284887

Baphomet and Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom - ROBERT SEPEHR

https://youtu.be/X0mUxILZyZc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

They got so many lies, all lead to hell and the demons know it. USELESS creations. GOD WINS> GITMO>

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Archillect

There are cultures that prepare Goat as food for funerals, weddings, baby birth, graduations, all important happenings in a culture. Are they following this satanic ritual unknowingly?

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Normal folks preparing it, in their regions, probably just means NORMAL folks bringing their best, in those aspects, this is not that.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Better food for us normal folks is any they don't make, always. AND GOAT least it is not mass produced. Heard it is good. ONE is one, one the other, I think.

(3) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

As our Fathers Children of LIGHT = = = >
We Rebuke + Pull Down + Cast this Out = = = >
In the Mighty Name of Jesus + Amen = = = >

Psalms 35:6
Let their way be dark and slippery:
and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

evil baystards...

In response American Girl to her Publication

Triples, shit right out of the horses mouth that would curl some toes. SICK shit. ABERRATIONS Of hell.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

ALL DONE WITH REEBOK❗️😠BOYCOTT THESE FNK BASTARDS ❗️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Really?! 😳😳

(4) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

I was thinking bout that earlier, heard app 12 to say 4, a big time for night ops with those fks.

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

i took too long to circle that and then now post but that was a moment 5 5😎😉

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Facts, they EAT PEOPLE> if that is not inbred devil shit, I don't know what is. Satanic aholes admitted BY the other triple, decades ago WITH other triples listening and interjecting info on their own.

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Jesus speaks in Matthew 25:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

The goat (baphomet) has real meaning.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Heard it out of the horses mouth, they admitted it all decades ago to me. NOT them, but other triples. ALL real. I feel sorry for the goat. Had 32 degrees and 33rds drop the hammer info wise, does NOT hurt being underestimated, they will tell it all to a nobody. WELL some of us are here for this. YEP all real.

(1) Show this thread