I always wanted to do a commercial for someone righteous so here it is...

Get your 100% Giza cotton sheets now! These sheets ordinarily sell for over $100 per set but since My Pillow was cancelled by the big box stores he's passing on their 55% cut to you. Act now while supplies last.

*I do not get paid for this. I just love Mike.

#mypillowguy
#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

We just happen to be in serious need of a set of sheets. We only have one set that fits. The spare set was bought from amazon for and I thought it was a good deal until they shrunk after the first wash and now keep coming loose from two corners. I hate sheets that I have to tuck under the corners every day because they're too small. I have a pillow from My Pillow that I live so hopefully the sheets will be top quality, too. Sheets and pillows are way overpriced so I'm not asking for a lot, only that I get fair value. If something has a wholesale price of $25 then i shouldn't pay more than $50. Is that too much ro expect?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

11:17

WTH?!!!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

"Use promo code FBI" -Mike Lindell
true story!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

THAT is hilarious. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

"Use promo code FBI" -Mike Lindell
true story!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Great work of love🙏🏻❤️Love “My Pillow” so comfy, so next purchase will be those amazing sheets and need some more towels too✍🏻never know when one might have company...

#wwg1wga 🤜🏻❤️🤛🏻
#FamilyIsEverything 😇

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I have two sets and we love them! They keep you cool!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Just ordered 4 sets of towels, and a bath mat.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Those towels are great!! Wanna try the slippers.

(1) Show this thread

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Got giza, flannel, dog bed, slippers and coffee. its all good

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you, Nana would like for Mike to turn into an Amazon only with only American made products.

You should ALL try Mike's coffee too, I drink it and
it really is GREAT!
SERIOUSLY GREAT COFFEE!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

SOLD

I have a set of these sheets and they are super comfortable, I love them.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication

Thank you for your testimonial and nice timestamp. Mike was talking on RSBN earlier about how he bought an entire crop of cotton when prices were lower and also spoke of his potential run down the road for Minnesota Governor. He's done very well for a former crack addict. Also directed our attn. to Proverbs 3:5- "Lean not...

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i do that to😅