🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I always wanted to do a commercial for someone righteous so here it is...

Get your 100% Giza cotton sheets now! These sheets ordinarily sell for over $100 per set but since My Pillow was cancelled by the big box stores he's passing on their 55% cut to you. Act now while supplies last.

*I do not get paid for this. I just love Mike.

#mypillowguy
#FamilyIsEverything

We just happen to be in serious need of a set of sheets. We only have one set that fits. The spare set was bought from amazon for and I thought it was a good deal until they shrunk after the first wash and now keep coming loose from two corners. I hate sheets that I have to tuck under the corners every day because they're too small. I have a pillow from My Pillow that I live so hopefully the sheets will be top quality, too. Sheets and pillows are way overpriced so I'm not asking for a lot, only that I get fair value. If something has a wholesale price of $25 then i shouldn't pay more than $50. Is that too much ro expect?

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it