Anyone notice the INSANE number of correlations between the “movie” we’re watching and the television series Fringe?

It’s about a Quantum physicist and his team of white hat citizen truthers who to uncover “fringe” conspiracy theories being hidden from the average person.

It has phrases like “calm before the storm”, “drain the swamp”, “the plan”, “follow the white rabbit”, “the storm”, etc. There are even several references to the letter Q.

Life imitating art, imitating life..

I think we got ourselves a grade A cocktail of WTF..

Matrix- for obvious reasons.
Marvel- Tessaract-Q
SG-1 - Stargate program.
Fringe- as above mentioned
it goes on and on.. Something to ponder.. If Q is Tyler is quantum level AI then.. You are what you eat.. and so that makes all of the above breakfeast Lunch and dinner for Q.. Just thoughts

Only people mentioned by @knightbreed in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

I just finsihed binging Jessica Jones and Iron fist by Marvel on Netflix. So many references to the cabal. I swear the dad - meechum on Iron fist reminded me of Joe Bidden. Creepy and evil as hell.

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

have you seen the dark crystal netflix season or doctor sleep? i only saw season 1 of JJ and was too bored with IF and couldnt get into it. worth a second try?

(1) Show this thread