Anyone notice the INSANE number of correlations between the “movie” we’re watching and the television series Fringe?

It’s about a Quantum physicist and his team of white hat citizen truthers who to uncover “fringe” conspiracy theories being hidden from the average person.

It has phrases like “calm before the storm”, “drain the swamp”, “the plan”, “follow the white rabbit”, “the storm”, etc. There are even several references to the letter Q.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🤔 wonder if Steve Manuchin produced it ,yes he is a producer , he produced a lot of movie's

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Why the picture of Jeff Bezos ??

And the Prime Time series Utopia 2020 !!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

which is cancelled suddenly

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮👍❤️

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

No coincidences... I have seen several shows that seem to have "clues" and with perceptual shifts more things become clear...

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response GOD WON to her Publication

It’s not on regular TV anymore but can be found in IMDB and we get there through our Prime subscription. Great show! Also Blacklist which is still on NBC but sesons 1-7 can be found on Netflix...I know, I know... Netflix and Prime..BOOO...

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I have checked all my streaming services and its not on any of them...seems like Prime is where you can find it. I use to watch it a long time ago but wanted to rewatch but I dont have prime.

(2) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

👀 It's been awhile. I'm gonna have to watch FRINGE all over again! 🍿🍿🍿

😎YES GOOD SHOW,and did you notice the five fingers and one thumb on the hand in between the episodes?

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

that's thru Amazon prime, thru imdb. looks like they're all free with ads.

(2) Show this thread

Top two things to learn is rights as the law, how to defend and physics

if its only on net flix then I wont see it - but I want too so I will look around
ty 4 the heads up

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Surly Rabitt to her Publication

Fringe is on IMDB. We get there through Prime.

(1) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

this post made me so excited, Im gonna start the series all
over again tonight lol 😆

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

I say this ALL THE TIME!!!! Fringe is my all time FAVORITE and I LOVE seeing the parallels!!✨🙌🏼✨

does anybody know what is so significant about this secret service person of Trump? This particular person has been talked about a lot in many platforms. Any idea?

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

I heard it is JFK Jr under the mask🐸

(1) Show this thread

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

From the very first episode when he is taken to the Kennedy unit. 😎

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

the 80s tv show "V"

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response William Cherry to his Publication

Where can one watch this series???

(1) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Fellow Patriots ,

Except what we are witnessing is a HORROR movie.........Pedophilia, Pedovores, child and human trafficking, Satanists and Evil.

Centuries of evil.

This is the unthinkable and is heart rending.

It makes normal human beings physically ill.

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

There have been and still are many TV shows and Movies that predicted what is happening and yet to happen. AI will be the fall of the entire world.

Now THAT was a good show! i was sad when it went buh bye. too much red pill. see ya in 5D

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

YES, I know, right?

The correlationsbetween the two have been amazing! Loved Fringe!

[they] used predictive programming and script bits and pieces to us, true mixed with lies, and it gets them around the 'consent' laws
we don't speak up because we think we are wathcing fiction and [they] run with it as 'ok with the people' 🤪

Thankful to find like-minded people.

"The Librarians" tv series had a lot of puzzle pieces too, especially the final season.

that was by far my favorite tv series!!! i was wondering if anyone else was going to see the connections! im going to go and rewatch!!!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I watched this series, and was fascinated by it.
Will re-watch it with a 'new pair of glasses.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts