Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

Tom Hanks is already dead, executed for crimes against humanity.

The person in the picture is wearing a Tom Hanks mask.

I believe it but why does he have so many movies coming out? Thats the part I dont understand.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

IMO they can use the people that we idolized to still wake people upā€”the normies worship hollywood, they may as well learn some truth from ā€œthemā€- just a guessā€¦.the other angle is that we are in a war, and in order to win you have to make sure that people are going to wake up each day and do what they did yesterday, ā€œbread and circusesā€ā€” so that while you are fighting the very dangerous war, you know that most people are safe and sound at home. ā€”the amount of people that wake up at any given moment has to be very calculatedā€” not too few, not too many until šŸ’„šŸŽÆ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

From what I know "Hanks" has one movie coming out. Probably CGI, clones and doubles.

Same as Madonna...