Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Someone posted this a while back. So I don't know how accurate it is, however, with enough information, at least some of it can be verified. (or more or most of it)

In response Every Time to her Publication

Patton and Mussolini were brothers? Did they know it?

As I wrote with this post:
"Someone posted this a while back. So I don't know how accurate it is, however, with enough information, at least some of it can be verified. (or more or most of it)"
Were they brothers? Good question. I don't know how accurate this chart is. But some of it seems to be pointing in the right direction.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

I got the same information from "sacred blue tent" on Telegram.
Hard to know, though, if it is the same disinformation circulating under a different format.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I like Sacred Blue Tent, but I think I got this from my fb friend.
I wouldn't necessarily call our Patriot information "disinformation" because we're all trying to get to the truth. Many, many layers of the onion have to be pealed. Every time I think I know something, I discover there's more to it. ☺️

(1) Show this thread