πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

[K] [C] πŸ‘€

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Nice. I just checked#4241 on Q alerts. Noticed something that might be worth keeping in mind - the article link highlights Grassley. Recent research has led to a pretty compelling argument that Grassley is a 33rd degree Mason. What IF - the "King" being protected by the Queen isn't necessarily who we're assuming ? Other Kings ?

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

In response Anon Tracker to his Publication

Great research. πŸ‘If I may ask, where did you find this specific image? I searched and found a lot of back issues of Scottish Rite Journal, but couldn't find anything for the date (February 2000) that matches this image.

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

Thanks Mike ! That's the issue - the image was found on Telegram and I couldn't locate it on any formal links. Posted on another site and was questioned - a few of us dug more and found confirmation he was a Freemason but nothing specific yet on rank.

A few more data points. Are all the "Corn" comms what we've been led to believe ?

Connections to "the Family"

Referencing early 2017 Drop -

Only people mentioned by @LowRadar17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon Tracker, click on at the bottom under it