πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

[K] [C] πŸ‘€

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Nice. I just checked#4241 on Q alerts. Noticed something that might be worth keeping in mind - the article link highlights Grassley. Recent research has led to a pretty compelling argument that Grassley is a 33rd degree Mason. What IF - the "King" being protected by the Queen isn't necessarily who we're assuming ? Other Kings ?

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

In response Anon Tracker to his Publication

Great research. πŸ‘If I may ask, where did you find this specific image? I searched and found a lot of back issues of Scottish Rite Journal, but couldn't find anything for the date (February 2000) that matches this image.

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

Thanks Mike ! That's the issue - the image was found on Telegram and I couldn't locate it on any formal links. Posted on another site and was questioned - a few of us dug more and found confirmation he was a Freemason but nothing specific yet on rank.

A few more data points. Are all the "Corn" comms what we've been led to believe ?

Only people mentioned by @LowRadar17 in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread